- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001.
- Perform welding operations on livestock equipment products using appropriate jigs and fixtures.
- Set machine properly according to material requirements.
- Maintain machine and perform other operations as necessary.
- Flexibility to team weld.
- Responsible for the safety of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Minimum of three months wire welding experience preferred. Training available to those wanting to learn.
- Basic mathematical ability.
- Ability to be able to lift/move materials up to 70 pounds approximately 50% of the time.
- See list of Physical Requirements.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to get respiratory clearance to wear approved respirators when needed.
|Change of Position|
|Reaching (Extended Hands/Arms)||X|
|Reach Across Midline|
|Handling (Hold, Grasp, Seize, Turn)||X|
(Perceive Attributes of Objects)
|Crouching/Squatting (Bend Legs/Spine)|
|Stooping (Bend at Waist)|
|In/Out of Machine|
MACHINE CONTROL OPERATION
|Arm / Hand||X|
|Leg / Foot|
|Simple Grasp (Grasp Lightly)||X|
|Firm Grasp (Use Pressure / Force)|
In the following graph, record how much weight the individual will be lifting in each category.
|Lifting / Lowering||60 pounds
|Pushing / Pulling (Force Exerted)||10 pounds
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.behlenmfg.com.