Seeking a stable company with opportunity to advance your career? Look no further! Timpte is looking for a welder at our David City Manufacturing plant. We’re looking for a person to fabricate assemblies and components for trailers using welders, torches, and various other hand tools. Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
As a welder, you will weld assemblies using fixtures and clamps, setup and operate robotic welders as assigned, use cutting torches and grinders as needed. You will also perform preventative maintenance to keep tools and equipment in good working condition.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• Positive, high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with peers
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Have the ability to weld
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, specifications, and trailer schedules
• Knowledge to operate welders, torches, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment
• Ability to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.