Non-Touch CDL Driver & Wean Driver
Pillen Family Farms
Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- Drivers safely and timely deliver weaned pigs, in well-maintained, company-provided trucks/trailers, 4-5 times a week, to designated locations.
- Pigs will be loaded and unloaded by team members on site with strict adherence to specific animal handling and biosecurity protocols to ensure the welfare of our pigs and the health of our farms.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record, flexible schedule, and be comfortable driving in winter road conditions. They must also be comfortable driving long distances between stops.
- Drivers have local routes which allowing you to be home every day and follow a consistent schedule.
- Wean drivers do not have to touch pigs or power wash equipment.
- Clean driving record, flexible schedule, and be comfortable driving in winter road conditions.
- When required: walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, climbing, using hands/tools to assist.
- Attention to detail and a focus on working safely is a must-have for this position.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
- Class A CDL and Motor Vehicle Record Report Required.
- Experience driving fifth wheel trailers preferred.
To apply for this job please visit pillendnacareers.workbrightats.com.