Platte County Attorney’s Office
The Platte County Attorney’s Office has a position open for full-time Victim Advocate (40 hours per week—non-exempt position).
- High School Diploma
- Ability to Work Independently
- Excellent oral, written and computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish would be helpful (not required)
- Social Service or Criminal Justice background helpful (not required)
Starting wage $15-$19/hour, depending on experience.
Excellent benefit package.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2021.
All inquiries held in strict confidence.
Please forward cover letter, resume and completed application to the Platte County Attorney’s Office, 2610 14th Street, Columbus NE 68601 or E-mail to: email@example.com.
Note: Applications can be obtained at the Metal Detector at the Platte County Courthouse or by requesting the same by E-mail to the above E-mail address)
EOE/Subject to Veterans Preference/Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org