Utility Trailer Dealer Sales Representative
Are you a motivated individual with a strong background in Sales? We have a job for you! Timpte is looking for a Utility Trailer Dealer Sales Representative in our David City, NE location. The Utility Trailer Dealer Representative will be responsible for optimizing sales distribution throughout North America. The position will develop a dealership network for future growth and provide after-sales product follow-up and support as needed.
Timpte offers a wide array of advancement opportunities for our employees and will invest in your future!! Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• Challengers who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
• Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
• Problem-solving and decision-making ability
• A motivated individual who is willing to expand our customer base and get sales
Desired Skills and Experiences
• Must possess an Associate’s degree in related field or 2 years of sales experience
• Prefer sales experience in related fields including semi-trailer, dry bulk commodity and AG industry
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Willingness and ability to travel with overnight stays
• Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving record and reliable transportation
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.