Website Behlen Mfg. Co.
Job Title: Tubular Welder
Department: Tubular Welding
Location: Columbus, NE
Multiple Openings – All Shifts (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policy, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015.
- Perform welding operations on livestock equipment products using appropriate jigs.
- Set machine properly according to material requirements.
- Maintain machine and perform other operations as necessary.
- Flexibility to team weld.
- Responsible for the safety and training of others.
- Responsible for compliance with all documented procedures and employee handbook.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
- Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Responsible for any other tasks as requested by the Team Leader.
- Minimum of three months wire welding experience.
- Basic mathematical ability.
- Ability to be able to lift/move materials up to 70 pounds approximately 50% of the time.
- See below for Physical Requirements.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
|Change of Position|
|Reaching (Extended Hands/Arms)||X|
|Reach Across Midline|
|Handling (Hold, Grasp, Seize, Turn)||X|
(Perceive Attributes of Objects)
|Crouching/Squatting (Bend Legs/Spine)|
|Stooping (Bend at Waist)|
|In/Out of Machine|
MACHINE CONTROL OPERATION
|Arm / Hand||X|
|Leg / Foot|
|Simple Grasp (Grasp Lightly)||X|
|Firm Grasp (Use Pressure / Force)|
In the following graph, record how much weight the individual will be lifting in each category.
|Lifting / Lowering||60 pounds
|Pushing / Pulling (Force Exerted)||10 pounds
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.
To apply for this job please visit www.behlenmfg.com.