Trailer Wash Attendant
Base pay ($17/hour, $35,360/year) + Quarterly Bonus ($1,500/year) + New Hire Bonus ($500) + Attendance Bonus ($1,800/year)
Are you interested in joining a team in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Trailer Wash Attendant at our David City Customer Support Center. Timpte is looking for someone to manage all functions to efficiently and in a timely manner wash and park trailers from the trailer release facility for delivery. Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
As a Trailer Wash Attendant, you will inspect overall appearance of the trailer by thoroughly cleaning the trailer and by performing minor trailer inspections. Operate shag truck to prepare trailers for final release and represent Timpte with a professional and courteous manner.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• Positive, high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with peers
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business
Desired Skills and Experiences, Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to safely operate a Shag Truck to move trailers, this includes pulling and backing up trailers
• Requires ability to perform work independently with good planning, time management, and problem-solving skills. Must be able to work a flexible schedule when needed.
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Must meet quality, safety, attendance, and conduct policies as outlined by the Company.
• Must have insurable driving record.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.