Pay for this position starts at $20.50/hour – $24.00/hour Depending on experience + up to $2,400 Annual BONUS POTENTIAL paid quarterly!! Employees will get a $0.50 + increase after 60 days!!
Are you interested in joining a team that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values and invests in its employees? Join the Timpte team! We are currently looking for a Trailer Technician in our David City, NE Customer Support Center. We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! As a Trailer technician, you will diagnose, repair and service trailers of all brands in a safe and professional manner. Timpte wants our employees to feel valued and create an investment in your future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
Technicians replace or repair damaged panels, rails, and traps, perform trailer alignments and adjustments, repair and replace brakes, cams and wheel seals. You may also have to weld some steel and aluminum.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with customers, and peers
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- Ability to work in a standing position and/or walk up to 100% of the time
- Ability to bend, stoop, crawl around equipment, and crawl in and out of tubs and trailers and to work from ladders
- Ability to carry objects weighting up to 50 lbs. for a distance of 10-50 feet. Objects over 50lbs, use two people.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.