Website Pinnacle Bank
Requisition Number: 2246-:035
Job Title: TELLER I
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Depends on Experience
Address: 2246- 210 E 23rd St
State: Columbus, NE
Provides quality service and develops long term customer relationships. Receives and pays money to bank customers and maintains accurate record keeping of deposits and withdrawals, negotiable instruments, and other bank transactions.
Require standing for most of the work day, and require lifting, carrying or moving heavy boxes or bags or currency and coin weighing up to 45 pounds. Manual dexterity, visual and aural acuity necessary to perform duties of the position.
- Greets customers and handles paper and cash transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, accepting loan payments, and sale of negotiable instruments.
- Assists in granting customers access to safe deposit boxes when necessary.
- Processes mail and night drop transactions.
- Maintains files as required including signature cards, night deposit log and mail log.
- Balances teller drawer at the end of each shift and other wrap up work that may be necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, and the ability to work flexible hours, including weekends (if branch is open on weekends)
Skill in communicating with clients and co-workers in courteous and professional manner.
Skill in operating computer workstation and printers, back counter capture machine, coin machine and copier.
Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Ability to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency in a high-paced environment.
Ability to function as a team player.
Prefer minimum of six months prior bank teller experience or other related cash handling experience may be considered.
Knowledge of bank products, policies, and procedures.
Knowledge of general banking principles preferred with willingness to participate in educational opportunities.
Knowledge of basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
We offer fair and competitive compensation as well as bonus based on an employee’s years of service and possible discretionary merit bonuses. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in the Bank incentive programs based on charter/branch guidelines. Other benefits include:
- 8 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days each year for the first five years of employment. Employees must also complete the 90-day introductory period prior to accruing PTO.
- New employees will receive 12 hours of paid sick time upon their hire date
- After five years, 22 PTO days each year
- Health, dental, prescription drug card, vision, and voluntary life insurance plans
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending plans
- Parental Leave after one year of full time employment
- 401K plan after 3 months and start of next quarter with employer contributions and profit sharing
- Free checking account and basic printed checks
- Free safe deposit box
- $15,000 group term life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
To apply for this job please visit pinnbank.balancetrak.com.