Are you interested in joining a team that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values and invests in its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Team Leader in our David City Production Facility. We are looking for an employee to supervise and manage all functions involved in production in a safe and economic manner for an assigned department. You will be responsible for direct supervision, training, safety performance, product quality, cost control, employee communications, and employee morale and productivity. Timpte wants our employees to feel valued and create an investment in your future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
In the role of a Team Leader, you will Plan daily work schedules, determine priorities, and allocate work assignments in order to meet specific daily production requirements. Team Leaders will lead, mentor, and motivate assigned team members. You will also inspect components for quality and workmanship before it leaves your area.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with customers, vendors, and peers
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
• Technical and organizational ability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Prior manufacturing experience and supervisory experience helpful.
• Read and interpret blue prints, specifications, and trailer schedules provided in English.
• Knowledge to operate machines, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment.
• Possess or gain the knowledge of Timpte demand flow principles such as Kanban, product synchronization, labor calculations, work content calculations, etc.
• Required to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions.
• Ability to trouble-shoot problems and resolve with root cause analysis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.