Do you have high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations? We have the role for you! All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members!
Timpte is looking for a Team Leader in our David City, NE Manufacturing Facility. As the Team Leader, you will supervise and manage all functions involved in production in a safe and economic manner for an assigned department. You will be responsible for direct supervision, training, safety performance, product quality, cost control, employee communications, and employee morale and productivity.
• Plan daily work schedules, determine priorities, and allocate work assignments in order to meet specific daily production requirements
• Lead, mentor, and motivate assigned team members
• Inspect components for quality and workmanship before it leaves your area
• Ensures a safe work environment
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
• Prior manufacturing experience and supervisory experience helpful.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Required to read and interpret blue prints, specifications, and trailer schedules provided in English.
• Knowledge to operate machines, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment.
• Must possess or gain the knowledge of Timpte demand flow principles such as Kanban, product synchronization, labor calculations, work content calculations, etc.
• Required to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions.
• Ability to trouble-shoot problems and resolve with root cause analysis.
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.