Are you interested in joining a company that puts people ahead of everything else? All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members! Timpte is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our IT department in our David City Facility.
In this role, you will provide IT support to staff on all company networks and applications. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action. Complete application project-based and assigned objectives-based work.
• Maintenance of computer systems/networks
• Install/Upgrades of computer software
• Providing technical IT support by troubleshooting
• Provide documentation and technical specifications
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
• Must possess an Associate’s Degree in related field or 3-5 years relevant experience
• System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
• Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
• Experience with scripting and automation tools
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
Apply Online Today!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.