Sr. Product Engineer
Are you interested in joining a team in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Sr. Product Engineer in our R&D Facility in David City, NE. The Sr. Product Engineer leads the planning and designing of research, development and testing of products as it aligns with engineering processes. Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
The Sr. Product Engineer will be developing project timelines and task lists for projects and meeting completion dates. Leading and managing Engineering projects. Support design efforts of Product Engineering team and developing models and drawings for products and components.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• You are curious and inquisitive: love digging into data and uncovering insights
• You are hyper-analytical and intellectually honest, truly believing in data-driven decisions and communicating your ideas
• You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, customers, vendors, and peers
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent and 5-10 years’ Engineering experience in product Engineering. (Internal qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or 3 or more years of Product Engineer experience at Timpte.)
• Must have an understanding of a wide range of production processes.
• Must be able to create process documentation. Ability to operate a CAD system and software is required.
• Must be able to work cooperatively with people and coordinate work efforts.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, technical writing experience required; familiarity with computer office software for word processing and spreadsheet
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.