Setup Instruct & Repair – Soni Clean – B Shift
Website BD (West)
ASSOCIATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE AND PERFORM AS FOLLOWS
- Maintain equipment operation, monitoring and performance of grinding systems.
- Know processes and QC Specifications.
- Maintain equipment performance and all PM’s.
- Make process equipment adjustments, repairs and service as required so that continuous work patterns and operations are maintained.
- Clean up as required.
- Maintain accurate TPM & PM records.
- Setup and trouble-shoot all machines.
- Perform preventative maintenance & TPM’s as assigned.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in use of hand tools.
- Must comply with all regulatory standards.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Additional equipment and job duties may be added as deemed necessary by department coordinator
- Must maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area and equipment
- Use macroscope, microscope, calipers, laser rotation, or other test equipment to perform QC requirements
- Able to work effectively in a team, accurately and with limited supervision
- Executes additional duties as required by coordinator
- Must be familiar with all specifications as outlined in Quality Control Specifications, blueprints and GMP manuals which pertain to this operation
- Must comply with department protective clothing, safety and management policies
- Must be familiar with specifications and documentation associated with operations of this position. Understand Process Specifications, Preventative Maintenance and Quality System Manual, blueprints and GMP manuals which pertain to this operation
- The operations of this position may specify use of chemicals. In such cases, completion of periodic Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and Right-to-Know training will be required for these chemicals
- Be available to report to work during off shift hours to aid in machine repair or set-up as required.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities
Level of Education/Knowledge needed:
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledgeable of ISO & FDA regulations and BD Quality policies
Level of Experience needed:
- No previous experience required.
- Previous manufacturing experience desired.
Level of Skills Needed:
- Proficient at speaking, reading and writing English
- Work with others (interpersonal skills)
- Give and receive feedback
- Train others
- Solve problems and make informed decisions
- Plan and organize job tasks
- Set priorities and timelines
- Communicate (both verbally and in writing)
- Break down tasks into their parts
- Take initiative (see what needs to be done and then do it)
- Precision measuring instruments
- BD inspection methods and documentation
BD has the following Core Values that are expected behavior from every associate:
- We Treat Each Other With Respect
- We Do What Is Right
- We Always Seek To Improve
- We Accept Personal Responsibility
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.