SCF Casepack Associate – A Shift
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers improve outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
- Perform SCF operations maintaining product quality and production levels.
- Provide raw material for SCF and Production.
- Review and package finished product from SCF.
- Complete necessary paperwork for both raw material and finished product.
- Maintain inventory management system.
- Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Work as member of a team for maximum efficiency.
- Supervise machine functions and attempt to detect any conditions that are, or becoming out of control.
- Regular, punctual attendance is a crucial job function.
- Visually inspect packaged product.
- Manual packaging, 100% inspection to packaging requirements and machine operation.
- Maintain equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule.
- Clean machines and immediate work area.
- Responsible for stocking needed supplies for the room.
- Operate equipment and process functions.
- Conduct final inspections and perform process tests. Record accurate data as required.
- Responsible to respond to and reset alarms, as needed.
- Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
- Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
- Responsible to work in a clean room environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Previous manufacturing, use of measurement devices and quality records preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.