Rubber Parts Assembly Associate – D Shift
Operate the RNS and ISM assembly inspection equipment per the documented procedures. Perform quality inspections, line clearances and record per the documented procedure and notify Quality and Rubber Parts leadership of issues. This position supports other operations in Rubber parts as required by Leadership.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function.
Ability to speak, read and write English.
Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
The duties are to include, but not limited to:
- Light manual assembly, 100% inspection to packaging requirements and machine operation.
- Must be familiar with specifications outlined in the process procedures, Quality Control Specifications, Drawings and GMP Manuals.
- Perform and record quality checks and line clearances as required per documentation. Will be required to wear appropriate apparel for entry into the clean room environment.
- Must comply with protective clothing policy and all safety policies.
- The operation includes, getting components from the warehouse, issuing goods to production orders, bagging, packaging, labeling and palletizing components and staging components for each operation per documented procedure. Will be required to operate material handling equipment. Operations may include starting and stopping machine, selecting the correct wash/silicone cycle, performing line clearances, fill hoppers, bagging, packaging/ labeling and palletizing components per documented procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
“Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.”
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (East)
USA NE – Columbus (West)
NA (United States of America)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.