Rubber Parts Assembly Associate – D-Shift
Website BD (East)
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
Operate the RNS and ISM assembly inspection equipment per the documented procedures. Perform quality inspections, line clearances and record per the documented procedure and notify Quality and Rubber Parts leadership of issues. This position supports other operations in Rubber parts as required by Leadership.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function.
Ability to speak, read and write English.
Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
The duties are to include, but not limited to:
- Light manual assembly, 100% inspection to packaging requirements and machine operation.
- Must be familiar with specifications outlined in the process procedures, Quality Control Specifications, Drawings and GMP Manuals.
- Perform and record quality checks and line clearances as required per documentation. Will be required to wear appropriate apparel for entry into the clean room environment.
- Must comply with protective clothing policy and all safety policies.
- The operation includes, getting components from the warehouse, issuing goods to production orders, bagging, packaging, labeling and palletizing components and staging components for each operation per documented procedure. Will be required to operate material handling equipment. Operations may include starting and stopping machine, selecting the correct wash/silicone cycle, performing line clearances, fill hoppers, bagging, packaging/ labeling and palletizing components per documented procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.