Recruitment and Talent Attraction
About Northwestern Mutual – Nebraska
Maintaining a Nebraska presence that stretches back to 1872, Northwestern Mutual of Nebraska has helped generations of individuals and businesses with products geared toward financial security. At Northwestern Mutual we pride ourselves as being at the “CENTER” of our client’s financial lives, delivering financial security by offering long-term product value and financial strength.
Why Northwestern Mutual?
- Financial Strength: Highest ratings of any life insurer from all 4 major credit rating agencies
- Fortune 500: Ranked #111
- World’s Most Admired Company: Recognized by Fortune (2019) as one of the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance companies
- Supportive Culture Promoting Diversity & Inclusion + Philanthropy
- Omaha’s Best: Northwestern Mutual – Nebraska has won the following awards for 5 years in a row
#1 Financial Planning Firm: Best of Omaha (Omaha Magazine)
#1 Investment Firm: Omaha’s Choice Awards (Omaha World Herald)
#1 Financial Planning Firm: Omaha’s Choice Awards (Omaha World Herald)
With the direction from the Managing Director, this role is responsible for the district office recruitment and talent attraction efforts. We are seeking an out-going, professional individual who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and driven to succeed. This individual will be a champion of the Northwestern Mutual brand, promoting our value proposition to candidates. This position will also help our district office with continuing to grow our office culture.
Recruiting & Culture Manager
- Understand the recruiting process within Northwestern Mutual and articulate why we were awarded as the Top Financial Planning Firm in Omaha (Omaha World Herald & Omaha Magazine) to prospective candidates.
- Build a candidate attraction plan locally, establishing different referral sources within the Omaha market by cultivating existing relationships, establishing networking partnerships, maximizing social media, being involved in organizations, participating in career fairs and testing lead generation systems.
- Develop referral sources with current Financial Representatives/staff which generate qualified candidate leads. Establish relationships with all office team members.
- Learn the selection process around screening candidates, conducting initial interviews, administrating selection tools, and guiding candidates through the selection process.
- Collaborate with Chief Recruiting Officer, Chief Growth Officer, and other recruiters to share best practices, test ideas, and strengthen your network.
- Champion our district culture by organizing events, hosting contests, and being involved in our Diversity & Inclusion efforts. In addition, help our office promoting the fight against Pediatric Cancer in Nebraska.
- Have a winning mentality
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Take independent action and make sound decisions
- Ability to multi-task
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Technology savvy
- Experience with prospecting and face-to-face interactions
To apply for this position, send a resume and cover letter to Northwestern Mutual.
Abigail R Vetick, Director of Recruitment and Development email@example.com
Or Nathan Karges, Managing Director www.nathankarges.com
To apply for this job please visit www.nathankarges.com.