Receiving Load Coordinator
Job ID 211017Date posted 06/08/2022Location : Columbus, Nebraska
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Columbus, NE.
Job Type: Full- Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Coordinate raw material loads to be received
- Record and document load information
- Communicate with truck drivers and scheduler as needed
- Participate in receiving loads if needed
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Computer and program skills such as: iPFS, Temp Recorder Program, Email.
- Ability to answer calls and speak on the phone with truck drivers
- Ability to drive a forklift and a pallet jack
- Communication skills
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.