Real Estate Sales Manager
Website BigIron Realty
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
This position contributes to the success of BigIron Realty by developing business relationships with agents, real estate companies and brokers, as well as listing and selling farmland in states which he/she is licensed. In addition, the employee contributes to the success of BigIron through ongoing collaboration with peers, co-workers, supervisors, managers, vendors, clients and others who do business with BigIron Realty.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s mission, vision, and core values
- Motivates agents to close sales
- Develops effective training programs to teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale
- Sets weekly, monthly, and yearly monetary goals for the agents
- Prepares budgetary needs
- Works with Marketing to coordinate initiatives on how to develop new leads and increase sales
- Conducts sales meetings
- Conducts interviews and hires new real estate agents
- Attends trade shows
- Performs work duties within the assigned work environment related to the position, as assigned by BigIron
- Prioritizes workload to ensure that all essential functions are addressed effectively, making appropriate adjustments throughout each shift and each work week to meet changing and/or competing priorities when necessary.
- Prepares for and actively participates in meetings, both on a departmental level and on a company level.
- Ability to coach, lead, manager, and instruct/train employees and contractors
- Completes required training promptly. Self identifies areas where additional training is required. Demonstrates understanding of the training content and implements training in day to day work activities.
- Complies with BigIron policies and procedures as published by BigIron Realty and which may be modified from time to time
- Create and develop a plan to achieve the Company’s sales budget numbers monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality
- Complies with BigIron policies and procedures as published by BigIron and which may be modified from time to time; takes steps to ensure that all direct reports do so as well
- Uses good judgement, discretion, and integrity to review, research, and resolve issues. Considers all factors and takes appropriate action, making good decisions that contribute to the success of direct report employees, and the achievement of BigIron objectives; makes decision regarding matters of importance, including decisions regarding complex issues that have been elevated by direct reports
- Consistently uses strength, agility and good body mechanics when performing essential functions; develops, implements, and follows appropriate safety procedures of BigIron Realty and/or community and regulatory agencies; takes steps to ensure that all direct reports to do so as well
- Willingly completes other duties and takes on special projects as assigned or as necessary
To apply or inquire further, click here.
To apply for this job please visit bigironrealty.com.