Real Estate Business Development Coordinator
Website BigIron Realty
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
This position contributes to the success of BigIron Realty by assisting in the coordination of developing business relationships with agents, real estate companies and brokers, as well as listing and selling farmland in states which he/she is licensed. In addition, the employee contributes to the success of BigIron through ongoing collaboration with peers, co-workers, supervisors, managers, vendors, clients and others who do business with BigIron Realty.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Company’s mission, vision, and core values
- Direct and coordinate activities for personnel engaged in promotional events, including open houses, auctions, and meetings
- Attend required events, trade shows, open houses and real estate auctions
- Manage the set up and tear down of events
- Monitor and review events to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and interactions are of adequate quality
- Effectively organize and plan corporate meetings and events
- Oversee the direction and completion, and assist when necessary, in the creation of Show and Event marketing materials, including name tags, agendas, banners, power points, videos, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure fulfillment of logistics for productions or events
- Consult with owners and management to arrange promotional campaigns
- Responsible for inventory control regarding all show material and displays
- Assist the BigIron marketing department in the collection of promotional products for display
- Performs work duties within the assigned work environment related to the position, as assigned by BigIron
- Prioritizes workload to ensure that all essential functions are addressed effectively, making appropriate adjustments throughout each shift and each work week to meet changing and/or competing priorities when necessary.
- Ability to coach, lead, manage, and instruct others at events
- Completes required training promptly. Self identifies areas where additional training is required. Demonstrates understanding of the training content and implements training in day to day work activities.
- Complies with BigIron policies and procedures as published by BigIron Realty and which may be modified from time to time
- Maintains a good record of attendance and punctuality
- Uses good judgement, discretion, and integrity to review, research, and resolve issues. Considers all factors and takes appropriate action, making good decisions that contribute to the success of direct report employees, and the achievement of BigIron objectives; makes decision regarding matters of importance, including decisions regarding complex issues that have been elevated by direct reports
- Consistently uses strength, agility and good body mechanics when performing essential functions; develops, implements, and follows appropriate safety procedures of BigIron Realty and/or community and regulatory agencies; takes steps to ensure that all direct reports to do so as well
- Willingly completes other duties and takes on special projects as assigned or as necessary
To apply or inquire further, click here.
To apply for this job please visit bigironrealty.com.