R&D Engineer Intern/Coop
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a full-time R&D Engineer Intern responsible for assisting with research and development of new products and processes.
- Researches and determines design of new products, processes, and materials.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results to determine optimum materials and processes.
- Work effectively with other staff members to resolve problems.
- Researches, analyzes and compiles data for reports. Creates presentations.
1-3 years of college. Enrolled in a Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical degree program.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.