Timpte is looking for a Quality Manager to join our growing team in our David City, NE manufacturing facility!! All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members!
This person will be managing the efforts of the Quality team and Warranty team at Timpte to supply consistent, structurally sound and visually appealing product and services to our customers.
• Develop, execute, and analyze reporting measures and report to management team on quality issues, trends, and losses
• Works closely with our Engineering team, and Warranty/Sales teams to identify and rectify product/process problems identified through warranty claims
• Work with purchasing group to resolve quality and/or product conformance specifications with vendors
• Monitors Customer’s satisfaction levels
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
• Must possess an Engineering or technical degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering or Quality Management.
• Must have a strong Quality background
• Must be able to work with a team as well as with other departments.
• Ability to investigate and diagnose product performance issues.
• Ability to investigate product applications and possible product opportunities and propose design solutions
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.