We are looking for someone to join our growing team!! Timpte has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager position at the David City Manufacturing plant! In this position, this person will be managing the efforts of the Quality team and warranty team at Timpte to supply consistent, structurally sound and visually appealing product and services to our customers.
The Quality manager will also develop, execute, and analyze reporting measures and report to management team on quality issues, trends, and losses. This person will work closely with our Engineering team, and Warranty/Sales teams to identify and rectify product/process problems identified through warranty claims.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• Positive, high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with peers
• Challengers who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of local business and the company overall
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess an Engineering or technical degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering or Quality Management.
• Must have a strong Quality background
• Must be able to work with a team as well as with other departments.
• Ability to investigate and diagnose product performance issues.
• Ability to investigate product applications and possible product opportunities and propose design solutions.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.