Quality Engineer – System Analyst
Job ID R-395012
Date posted 04/07/2021
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role:
This position is responsible for performing a variety of routine and semi-routine activities pertaining to assuring compliance with applicable Quality System and Assurance requirements, including data integrity, network integration for all new and legacy testing equipment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing data/reports and information according to guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data integrity information
- Leading or supporting initiatives for data integrity, organizes and maintains the data to assure integrity and reliability for future reporting
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with new systems.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source quality/testing systems
- Complete investigation, validation, and other reports with appropriate technical writing.
- Demonstrate ability to make consistent and data driven decisions.
- Other duties as required to support the needs of the business.
- 5 years experience working in computer/technical role
- Experience at a Pharma, Biotech or Medical Device manufacturer preferred.
- Associates degree, emphasis on Computer science/Information Technology
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (East)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.