Quality Control Final Inspector – B Shift
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD helps customers improve outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and best practices, and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Conducts testing required to assure product safety and compliance to specifications, GMP’s, and ISO requirements.
- Works with other Final Inspectors and Manufacturing to complete testing, special projects and other projects as required.
- Regular, punctual attendance is a crucial job function.
- Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to speak, read and write English
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.