Quality Assurance Investigator – D shift
Website BD Medical/ BD Pharmaceutical
Perform statistical sampling of production and conducts testing required assuring product safety and compliance to specifications, GMP’s and ISO requirements.
Train and audit manufacturing personnel to ensure proper documentation and inspection techniques are followed.
Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function.
Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Generate Quality Notifications.
- Initiate investigations and approve the process investigations.
- Establish product containment regarding non-conforming material.
- Apply and interpret ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 and other sampling plans.
- Monitor re-inspection and perform statistical sampling.
- Perform statistical sampling of material as requested.
- Able to work accurately with limited supervision. Has a concern for timeliness. Accepts responsibilities and can communicate effectively with all levels of management and production staff.
- Report out of control conditions and assist in analysis of those for operations.
- Investigate specific problem areas in manufacturing and report findings or corrective actions as required.
- Train manufacturing personnel relative to inspection techniques and documentation of inspection results.
- Conduct routine flash audits as directed.
- Review inspection techniques and documentation of results performed by manufacturing personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience preferred or Associates degree in Quality Assurance or related field.
- Quality System knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Use of measurement devices and quality records preferred.
Position requires at least a proficient level in:
- Computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to speak, read and write English
“Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. They do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.”
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (East)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.