Quality and M&S Intern
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a temporary, full-time Quality and Methods and Standards Intern.
- Performs time studies as audits of existing standards and to establish new standards on routine operations. Makes recommendations to on layout or methods improvements.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Instructs operators on the correct method of production operation.
- Assist with lean / Kaizen and Continuous Improvement events including 6S events.
- Assists in the preparation of plant and workplace layouts.
- Reviews standards and assist in incoming inspection area as needed.
- Creates and maintains spread sheets for Std HPC calculation MOS documentation and productivity analysis.
- Assist in managing the Daily Standard work process.
Experience in a manufacturing environment with Lean Manufacturing & Quality knowledge and/or experience preferred.
Experience with data analysis and preparation.
Good communication and presentation skills in order to deal effectively with employees and managers at all levels.
Tech savvy with good problem solving and organization skills.
Experience with Prod info, Web Reports, Timer Pro would be a plus, if not, must be capable of learning these systems.
High School Education or Equivalent
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.