Project Manager / CI Engineer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops an extensive knowledge of customer needs, product specifications, and product functional expectations at the customer level.
- Maintains awareness of new manufacturing process development in order to ensure alignment with customer requirements.
- Develops Project Timelines and serves as a liaison between the manufacturing plant and the receiving businesses, R&D and Unit Quality.
- Supports the manufacturing plant and Division by coordinating factory work orders, product testing, process validation, and enhancements to existing or new products to ensure alignment with customer needs. Prepare ECOs and CB2’s.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of project management.
- Actively drive Continuous Improvement activities such as facilitating blitzes, 5S management, and the Kaizen (KAS) program to support the SQDC initiatives within the value stream.
- Champion process improvements and ensure that changes associated with Continuous Improvements activities are implemented consistently to contribute to the sites annual cost savings targets.
- Support the value stream in data trending and analysis to proactively work to anticipate problems before they impact production.
- Support the value stream on root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Teach and mentor value stream members on lean basics.
- Other duties as required to support the needs of the business.
BA/BS Degree Required, in Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in the Engineering field.
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (East)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.