Are you interested in joining a team that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values and invests in its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Production Supervisor in our David City Production Facility. We are looking for an employee to supervise and manage all functions involved in production in a safe and economic manner for an assigned department. Responsible for direct supervision, training, safety performance, product quality, cost control, employee communications, and employee morale and productivity. Timpte wants our employees to feel valued and create an investment in your future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with customers, vendors, and peers
• Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
• Technical and organizational ability
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess four years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of principles of supervision, training, and leadership.
• Previous experience as a team leader preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must having working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and trailer schedules provided in English.
• Knowledge to operate machines, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment.
• Required to work with general supervision and make basic quality decisions.
• Ability to trouble-shoot problems and resolve with root cause analysis.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.