Are you interested in joining a company who truly values their team members? All in a team environment that is fast paced and rewarding!
Timpte is looking for a Production Supervisor in our David City, NE Facility. We’re looking for an experienced candidate responsible for direct supervision, training, safety performance, product quality, employee communications, and employee morale and productivity within assigned department.
• Direct supervision of manufacturing personnel in designated area
• Ensuring employees are working safe, and productive, improving efficiency, while making quality a priority
• Lead, Develop, and motivate employees
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
• Must possess 4+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of principles of supervision, training, and leadership.
• Required to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and trailer schedules provided in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Products.
• Knowledge to operate machines, hand tools, tape measures, cranes, and other equipment.
• Must be proficient in understanding Timpte demand flow principles such as Kanban, product synchronization, labor calculations, work content calculations, etc.
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
Apply Online Today!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.