Are you interested in joining a team in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members? We will train you to be the best and help you move your career forward! Timpte is looking for a Production Scheduler in our David City Facility. As a Production Scheduler you will maximize on time shipments of aftermarket and warranty replacement parts and increase efficiencies in the production scheduling department by assisting with coordination of workflow and other tasks to support production scheduling.
The Production Scheduler will manage the entire process, of aftermarket and warranty part demand; including monitoring, expediting and communicating production schedules to provide field communication and support on time shipments.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value added service to our clients, customers, and vendors
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding company expectations
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Strong understanding of manufacturing processes with 3-5 year’s planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous production planning experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as presentation skills.
• Must be proficient or have working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, etc.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.