Product Marketing Engineer I
Vishay in Columbus, NE is seeking a Full-time Product Marketing Engineer. The product Marketing Engineer is responsible for the development of business plans, marketing strategy and forecasts for assigned product lines.
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
- Work effectively with other staff members to resolve problems.
- Research analyze and compile data.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 – 3 years related experience.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.