Do you love digging into data and uncovering insights as an Engineer? All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members! Timpte has the job for you!
Timpte is looking for a Product Engineer in our David City, NE Facility. The Product Engineer plans and designs current product production and improvement and/or plans and designs research, development and testing of products as it aligns with Engineering processes.
• Lead the design of Products and Processes
• Create and test Product Prototypes
• Collaborate with Product Development Teams
• Utilize FEA Analysis as a testing medium for proposed design and/or structural changes for new and existing models, components and testing
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent. (Internal qualification- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent or Product Design/Sr. Product Designer with 5 or more years of experience at Timpte.)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc. Ability to operate a CAD system and software is required.
• Technician writing experience required.
• Must have an understanding of a wide range of production processes
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.