Help us build the DNA of tech.
Vishay manufactures one of the world’s largest portfolios of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components that are essential to innovative designs in the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical markets. We help the world’s most in-demand technologies come to life. Every day our products touch your life and the lives of people across the world, though you likely do not know it. Come join us and help us build The DNA of tech.™
Where You’ll Work & the Scope:
Vishay Dale in Columbus, NE is currently seeking a full-time Test Lab Process Engineer responsible for applying engineering principals in order to plan and design processes in or interfacing with the manufacturing facility. In addition this role will develop the engineering lab and testing systems and serve adminstration in data collection, reporting and presentation preparation, all while supervising a team of test technicians and helping develop new and improved testing processes and procedures.
How You’ll Help Us Build the DNA of Tech:
- Develop and Maintain the Engineering Lab Testing system
- Independently identify process gaps and recommends and implement process improvements.
- Drives process improvement initiatives to achieve improvement in the critical business needs.
- Institute changes independently and effectively; change agent.
- Technical data support for Engineering.
Experience You’ll Need:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial/Process Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in applications of workstation programming, database collection and process, archiving, and computer hardware support.
- Experience with data management information systems such as MS Access, Outlook, Excel, Visual Basic, SQL Server a plus.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you’ll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally. Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vishay.com.