Do you have an interest in growing your Engineering Career? If so, we have the position for you! Timpte is looking for a Product Designer at our David City Facility. The Product Designer will support our Thunderstone Engineering for new tarp systems, system updates, component updates, special options creation, work instructions and test documentation, component testing and data collection, creation of Bill of Material, drawing updates and details, all documentation required to support new products and existing product lines.
Timpte wants our employees to create an investment in their future from growth within the array of advancement opportunities we offer.
The Product Designer will also assist in setting up manufacturing processes, machine maintenance schedules, and troubleshooting machine breakdown and repairs.
Timpte is celebrating 135 years in business and currently employs over 400 employees in 6 states across the Midwest. Timpte offers a competitive salary along with quarterly bonus for this position. Other popular benefits include personal time off, paid holidays, employee tuition reimbursement, 401k company match, medical, dental, and vision plans and much more. As a company that values our employees we offer company paid lunches for holidays, company picnic for our families to enjoy every year, holiday parties, and other events throughout the year.
• You are curious and inquisitive: love digging into data and uncovering insights
• You are hyper-analytical and intellectually honest, truly believing in data-driven decisions and communicating your ideas
• You are a highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, customers, vendors, and peers
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Possess an Associate Degree in Manufacturing Engineering Technology or Design/Drafting Technology or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of CAD and 3D modeling software
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be able to manage people and work schedules
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; including Word Excel, and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.