Posiflush Production Operator
Website BD Medical
Job Grade: JG1-H05
PCP Level: 3
Produce quality Posiflush syringes at the rate or goal set for each line while working as a team with other operators. Keep your area and machines clean and complete quality checks on at the frequency needed.
Able to perform all tasks in assigned operations listed below and operate all respective equipment at a rate equal to or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
Assignments may be in any of the following areas:
- Plunger Rod/Flow Wrappers
- Multi Vac/Case Pak
- Machine Operation
- Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance.
- Make adjustments to equipment as needed to maintain process quality and productivity.
- Perform or assist with product or equipment changeovers.
- Assist line technicians or setter/operators with equipment repair or trouble shooting.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
- Perform quality inspections, process tests and record data accurately as required.
- Communicate with utilities or department scheduling group to maintain minimal material inventory levels.
- Work as team member to develop optimal task methods.
Other: Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and take individual ownership in position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read & write English
At BD, we strive to make healthcare a priority for our associates and their families. We have a variety of plans including a new HSA Basic plan option with Cigna.
- $0 payroll contributions if your salary is below $50,000
- Plan covers 100% preventative care (annual wellness exam, and immunizations)
- Visit any provider
If you meet the eligibility and enrollment requirements, your coverage begins on your date of hire or the date you become a benefits-eligible associate.
ABOUT BECTON DICKINSON (BD):
One of the most highly respected Medical Technology Companies in the world, Becton Dickinson has been leading healthcare safety and technologies for more than a century. We are over 64,000 associates strong and growing!
At BD Becton, Dickinson & Co., you are one person making one big difference. You are a key member of a team that is an important part of a leading, purposeful company committed to advancing the world of health. No matter what role you play, you can be confident that you are improving lives, all over the world. And as you progress with us, your impact will only grow.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
- Adoption assistance
- 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
- Basic life and AD&D provided
- Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
- Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Becton, Dickinson and company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.