Posiflush Fillroom Operator – D Shift
Job ID R-387356
Date posted 04/28/2021
The Fillroom operator will work in a clean room and produce posiflush syringes by manning their machine, doing quality checks, cleaning their area and working together with the team to manufacture quality product a the specified rate.
The Production Operator position will complete a wide variety of tasks that the production of Posiflush products. Perform all tasks in assigned operations listed below and operate all respective equipment at a rate equal to or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
Assignments may be in any of the following areas:
- Fillroom Operator
- Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance
- Make adjustments to equipment as needed to maintain process quality and productivity.
- Perform or assist with product or equipment changeovers.
- Assist line technicians or setter/operators with equipment repair or trouble shooting.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
- Perform quality inspections, process tests and record data accurately as required.
- Communicate with utilities or department scheduling group to maintain minimal material inventory levels.
- Work as team member to develop optimal task methods.
Other: Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and take individual ownership in position.
Job Grade: H05
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to speak, read & write English
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.