Plastipak Associate (TIJ Restrictions Lifted) – C shift
- Troubleshoot equipment including dismantling and reassembling of parts.
- Perform changeovers, line clearance and cleaning.
- Work as one of a team for maximum effectiveness and optimal task methods, which includes product inspection, operating equipment, raw material and finished goods movements and clean room area and equipment cleaning / sanitizing.
- Facilitate continuous operation of the equipment through breaks.
- Must cross-train and be able to perform a variety of jobs within the Business Unit listed below.
- The combination of these jobs is based on the requirements of the Business Unit. Must be flexible, team oriented, and adaptable as conditions change.
- Must be able to operate all respective equipment at a rate equal or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
- May be required to perform SAP data entries and to run lines through breaks.
- Reports directly to the Unit Coordinator, Business Advisor or Manager and has no authority over others.
- Able to work effectively in a high performance team, accurately and effectively with limited supervision.
- Must be familiar with all documentation and specifications as outlined in Quality Control Specifications; know location of Documentation Center, drawings, and GMP manuals that pertain to this position.
- Has the responsibility of keeping informed of all revisions to specifications for this position.
- Has the responsibility of completing Time/Production Reports accurately.
- Know proper cleaning.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to speak, read & write English
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.