Plastipak Associate – C Shift
- Troubleshoot equipment including dismantling and reassembling of parts.
- Perform changeovers, line clearance and cleaning.
- Work as one of a team for maximum effectiveness and optimal task methods, which includes product inspection, operating equipment, raw material and finished goods movements and clean room area and equipment cleaning / sanitizing.
- Facilitate continuous operation of the equipment through breaks.
- Must cross-train and be able to perform a variety of jobs within the Business Unit listed below.
- The combination of these jobs is based on the requirements of the Business Unit. Must be flexible, team oriented, and adaptable as conditions change.
- Must be able to operate all respective equipment at a rate equal or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
- May be required to perform SAP data entries and to run lines through breaks.
- Reports directly to the Unit Coordinator, Business Advisor or Manager and has no authority over others.
- Able to work effectively in a high performance team, accurately and effectively with limited supervision.
- Must be familiar with all documentation and specifications as outlined in Quality Control Specifications; know location of Documentation Center, drawings, and GMP manuals that pertain to this position.
- Has the responsibility of keeping informed of all revisions to specifications for this position.
- Has the responsibility of completing Time/Production Reports accurately.
- Know proper cleaning.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to speak, read & write English
At BD, we strive to make healthcare a priority for our associates and their families. We have a variety of plans including a new HSA Basic plan option with Cigna.
- $0 payroll contributions if your salary is below $50,000
- Plan covers 100% preventative care (annual wellness exam, and immunizations)
- Visit any provider
If you meet the eligibility and enrollment requirements, your coverage begins on your date of hire or the date you become a benefits-eligible associate.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
- Adoption assistance
- 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
- Basic life and AD&D provided
- Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
- Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.