Plastipak Associate – B shift
Print/Assembly Operator – for either the 820’s, 830’s & 860’s Package Operator – for either the 820’s, 830’s & 860’s QC Inspector – for the 820’s, 830’s, 860’s and/or molding Mezzanine Utility operator – entire department Stopper Washer PSD.
- Troubleshoot equipment including dismantling and reassembling of parts.
- Perform changeovers, line clearance and cleaning.
- Work as one of a team for maximum effectiveness and optimal task methods, which includes product inspection, operating equipment, raw material and finished goods movements and clean room area and equipment cleaning / sanitizing.
- Facilitate continuous operation of the equipment through breaks.
- Must cross-train and be able to perform a variety of jobs within the Business Unit listed below.
- The combination of these jobs is based on the requirements of the Business Unit. Must be flexible, team oriented, and adaptable as conditions change.
- Must be able to operate all respective equipment at a rate equal or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
- May be required to perform SAP data entries and to run lines through breaks.
- Reports directly to the Unit Coordinator, Business Advisor or Manager and has no authority over others.
- Able to work effectively in a high performance team, accurately and effectively with limited supervision.
- Must be familiar with all documentation and specifications as outlined in Quality Control Specifications; know location of Documentation Center, drawings, and GMP manuals that pertain to this position.
- Has the responsibility of keeping informed of all revisions to specifications for this position.
- Has the responsibility of completing Time/Production Reports accurately.
- Know proper cleaning.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to speak, read & write English
At BD, we strive to make healthcare a priority for our associates and their families. We have a variety of plans including a new HSA Basic plan option with Cigna.
- $0 payroll contributions if your salary is below $50,000
- Plan covers 100% preventative care (annual wellness exam, and immunizations)
- Visit any provider
If you meet the eligibility and enrollment requirements, your coverage begins on your date of hire or the date you become a benefits-eligible associate.
ABOUT BECTON DICKINSON (BD):
One of the most highly respected Medical Technology Companies in the world, Becton Dickinson has been leading healthcare safety and technologies for more than a century. We are over 64,000 associates strong and growing!
At BD Becton, Dickinson & Co., you are one person making one big difference. You are a key member of a team that is an important part of a leading, purposeful company committed to advancing the world of health. No matter what role you play, you can be confident that you are improving lives, all over the world. And as you progress with us, your impact will only grow.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
- Adoption assistance
- 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
- Basic life and AD&D provided
- Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
- Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Becton, Dickinson and company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.