Pharm Systems Specialist, Quality Control – 3rd shift
Job functions include, but not limited to:
- Inspect and approves line clearance at every step of the PSD process (tubing through pack).
- Completes verification of PSD quality from tube through pack after any process completions.
- Review inspection results and documentation to ensure acceptance to PSD specifications.
- Report out of control conditions and / or specific problem in PSD areas to appropriate individuals for corrective action.
- Assist tube thru pack PSD associates to gain understanding of PSD quality requirements.
- Monitor product flow thru the PSD process, looking for Continuous Improvement ideas to facilitate improved quality and eliminate critical PSD defects.
- Will help execute validations, engineering studies and EWO’s. Review and file QC charts.
- Will assist when available shipping Tuas cuts to Tuas.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous experience in quality assurance preferred.
- Working knowledge of cannula manufacturing processes preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly with all levels of personnel.
- Execute additional duties as assigned by Quality Manager/Engineer and/or Product Line Leader.
- High school diploma/ GED
- Ability to speak, read & write English
At BD, we strive to make healthcare a priority for our associates and their families. We have a variety of plans including a new HSA Basic plan option with Cigna.
- $0 payroll contributions if your salary is below $50,000
- Plan covers 100% preventative care (annual wellness exam, and immunizations)
- Visit any provider
If you meet the eligibility and enrollment requirements, your coverage begins on your date of hire or the date you become a benefits-eligible associate.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Education assistance ($5250.00 per year)
- Adoption assistance
- 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
- Basic life and AD&D provided
- Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
- Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
WHY JOIN US?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.