Are you interested in joining a company that puts people ahead of everything else? All in an environment that is fast paced, rewarding and truly values its team members! Timpte is looking for a Payroll Coordinator in our David City Facility. This person will be responsible for coordinating and implementing payroll activities in the Human Resources Department.
• Prepare payroll processing from data collection, input, and payroll check distribution including deduction management (garnishment, benefits, etc.) and payroll tax filing
• Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and submit them to the appropriate person/department
• Acts as customer service consultant for payroll related issues and handling complex issues requiring specialized knowledge and escalating cases as appropriate
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
• Must have an Associate’s Degree applicable to the position or 2 years progressive Human Resources, Payroll or Accounting experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs; including Word, Excel, etc.
• Working knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting both adopted and pending employee programs
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
Timpte Excellent Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses!
• Benefits- medical, dental, vision plans
• 401K with company match
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Annual Zoo membership, Annual Golf membership
• Safety boot and safety glasses program
• Employee tuition reimbursement
• Company celebrations- picnics, holiday celebrations with gifts!
Apply Online Today!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.