Part-Time Class A CDL Truck Driver
Preferred Sands, headquartered in Radnor, Pa., is a leading proppant technology company revolutionizing the oil and gas industry with cutting-edge, clean solutions designed to drive down costs and make the United States more competitive. As the first proppant company to invest in such technologies, Preferred is strategically positioned to thrive as the market continues to undergo a major transformation. Our innovative and sustainable solutions are playing a major role in growing and maintaining energy independence for the United States and other countries.
With the company’s continued dedication to sustainable product development, Preferred is not only committed to the protection of the environment but also the health and safety of its employees and the communities it serves. We are a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, a results-oriented culture and a philosophy based on individual performances and responsibility.
Delivery Operator is responsible for transporting products directly to customers using a tractor trailer or pickup and trailer.
- Operate vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Safely transport product and deliver to intended destination as directed by management.
- Follow delivery schedule and instructions as directed by management.
- Maintain driving and delivery log.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in accordance to the weather/road conditions
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
- Stay on a predetermined route to ensure timely and efficient delivery.
- Perform appropriate pre-shift equipment examinations.
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical issues following each trip.
- Maintain clean vehicle and service vehicle as needed (refuel, tire pressure, grease, etc.).
- Represent the company and interact with customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow safe work practices as outlined in the Employee Handbook and as described during training.
- Perform work in accordance with all applicable State and Federal mining laws.
- Commit to and support Company’s Quality Policy and Objectives.
- Perform housekeeping as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Specification (Preferred knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Skilled in driving and parking large, heavy vehicles.
- Proficient using GPS or other navigation systems.
- Map reading and route planning.
Age: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Physical: Ability to obtain a PCP Level 1 according to the Department of Labor standards.
Other: Valid commercial driver’s license (Class A CDL) required. Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.