Packer Day Shift
FLEXcon is seeking a Packer on the day shift who perform as an aide to finishing personnel for the packaging of finished products. Primarily assigned to sheet packing or roll packing but requires the ability to perform duties in both areas as work demands. Work toward a timely and quality completion of assigned tasks. Report on orders and assignments to Supervisor. Work hours are Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
- Learn and follow all work instructions and procedures through FLEXcon’s ISO-9001 Quality Management System
- Follow OSHA safety standards.
- Package slitting orders: boxing, palletizing, suspending, banding.
- Visually ensure quality standards are met in the roll and the packaging. Perform re-packaging of products not conforming to the customer and/or companies quality specifications.
- Operate material handling/lifting equipment: C hook, Big Joe, Pallet Jack, Gore Bell, tilt lock, lift table, hoist, and crane.
- Operate bar code gun.
- Perform various tasks within packing area as work demands.
- HS Diploma/Equivalent required.
- Abilities or skills needed include reading/writing; basic math (add, subtract, etc). Must be able to read, interpret, and follow instructions.
- Must have basic computer skills. Some previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
- Able to work from verbal/written instructions/specifications.
- Able to use hand tools; Operates hoist/ lift equipment (not fork truck)
- Can work effectively while supporting packing for more than one order at a time.
- Must pass drug test, physical, background check and refernce check
- Work hours are Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Full benefits offered: Med/Dental/Life/STD<D/401(k), paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. FLEXcon does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status).
FLEXcon is not accepting assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit careers-flexcon.icims.com.