Overnight Retail Merchandisers
Overnight Reset Merchandiser at the Columbus Walmart store.
Assist the retailer with a remodel of their store by reading and implementing planograms (POGs), moving fixtures, setting signage, and more. You will work as a team with additional T-ROC employees and retailer employees.
- This is an hourly full-time position and pays $15.50 per hour
- This is an 8 hour overnight shift
- There is a 1-hour unpaid meal break along with 2 paid 15 minute breaks
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Assembly of displays/fixtures by following detailed instructions from your onsite supervisor working within a team environment
- Remain accessible and have open communication with your manager and onsite supervisor
- Maintain a professional image and appearance
- Build an excellent service relationship with team members
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment
You Should Have
- Must be comfortable reading planogram’s, schematics, or maps (training will be provided)
- We will consider plumbers, mechanics, carpenters, HVAC, electricians, warehouse associates or laborers
- Complete online trainings
- The ability to read, write, and speak English
- A High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver’s License
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8–10 hours and regularly lift 50+ pounds
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- T-ROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply for this job please visit jobs.trocglobal.com.