Outside Sales Manager
Seeking a highly motivated individual with proven sales, negotiation and leadership skills. Must have an exceptional track record of sales achievements and ability to go out into the market and build new business. Duties include obtaining and developing new business for both Custom Fabrication (CF) and Behlen Technology & Manufacturing (BTM) business units, while maintaining and growing our existing customer relationships. The Outside Sales Manager is responsible for having a thorough knowledge of our core manufacturing abilities along with our customers’ operations and products. Candidate should possess problem solving and critical thinking abilities to add value to our customers products while helping them achieve their strategic and long-term goals.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers and cultivate new opportunities and avenues with them.
- Identify and develop new customers.
- Proactive involvement in sales forecasting, strategic planning and business/product evolution.
- Partner with CF and BTM management, scheduling, and production teams to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to develop and deliver sales quotations and follow up on previous quotations.
- Partner with CF/BTM engineering and estimating teams with a proactive involvement in pricing to ensure margins and business development targets.
- Ensure all customers are priced at expected levels of profitability based off of volume and future sales.
- Represent CF and BTM in a professional manner at all times with integrity, honesty, and great customer service.
- Coordinate and participate in selected trade shows.
- Conduct routine customer meetings and follow ups to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate mailings, special quotes, promotional programs, etc. with marketing for these business units
- Achieve sales goals that include continuous growth of a minimum of 5% each fiscal year
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety policies, procedures and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Achieve and maintain continuous improvement of product quality and ISO-9001:2015
- Four Year College degree in a related field
- Strong sales, customer service, and negotiating skills
- Ability to learn the entire product line of CF and BTM business units
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Goal oriented team player with desire for continuous improvement.
- Have a strong desire for competition, growth, and leading
- Business and Financial acumen
- Microsoft Suite and Intermediate Computer knowledge.
- Willingness to travel the targeted territory (w/in 500 miles of Omaha) 75% of the time, with remaining 25% in Omaha/Columbus facility.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.