Operator Lead (2nd shift)
The Operator Lead has an active, hands-on involvement and daily presence with in facility. The position works closely with the production employee and oversees the general production training for new employees. Set the example for a positive and inclusive culture by exemplifying ADM Principles. Understands and follows company policies and procedures pertinent to the role.
- Active, hands-on involvement and daily presence with the facility, responsible for shift performance
- Ensure production schedule is followed daily, meeting production and quality goals
- Work with management staff and office personnel to resolve production issues
- Assist investigating deviations on batches, yields, process flaws
- Fill in production gaps and cover for vacation
- Monitor workplace for improvements and safety concerns
- Responsible for participating and managing record keeping, safety, quality, and production related activities
- All other task as designated
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.