Job ID SCH03776
Date posted 02/04/2021
Location : Schuyler, Nebraska
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Maximo Administrator will provide moderately complex, varied-to-routine administrative and clerical support. We seek a professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Receive and relay messages and respond to varied to routine administrative requests.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- One+ year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, power point and Word)
- One + year of experience in payroll systems (such as Kronos)
- Two+ years of experience in excel spreadsheets/ calculation
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.