Manufacturing Quality Engineer RECODE project
Website BD Medical / BD Pharmaceutical
Job ID R-393187
Date posted 03/23/2021
Support the different businesses on the process validation required for a successful RECODE project.
- Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the acceptance and validation of process- equipment.
- Review and develop changes in existing or proposed processes or requirements impacted by the validation of the RECODE project
- Assume a role of leadership in analyzing and resolving issues, which prevent desired quality levels achievement.
- Develop programs for the maintenance, replacement, and improvement of inspection gauging.
- Stay informed as to the latest requirements of federal regulations and corporate policies regarding medical devices.
- Lead and ensure regulatory compliance is met and that the manufacturing unit is trained on all requirements.
- Ensure that all company safety rules and regulations are followed and promote general plant safety.
- Assist in internal/ external audits and supplier certification processes as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned
Supervision of QC Representatives & other support personnel necessary for assigned project completion.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Required: Bachelor of Science degree
Required: 5 years manufacturing experience with broad background in manufacturing processes
- 2 years Process Control experience
- 2 years Quality manufacturing experience
- Proven history of product / process improvements utilizing Green/ Black Belt/Six Sigma techniques.
- Ability to generate validation protocols, which comply with the globalization standardization initiative.
- Experience working in medical device manufacturing industry
- Experience in metrology and gauge fixture design preferred.
- Experience working with high performing work teams desired
- 3 years practical GMP / Medical Device manufacturing experience.Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
Primary Work Location
USA NE – Columbus (West)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bd.com.